Re: [Csnd] Csound web-IDE with iPhone

Date2024-06-28 16:59
FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csound web-IDE with iPhone
Hi Victor,

IPHONE:
I attempted to take the test at https://webaudioplayground.appspot.com/
but with iPhone it is impossible to connect Audio Source (Audio Buffer Source, Oscillator or Live Input) to the speaker due to graphic problems, however I see that when I activate the Live Input box (from Audio Source) this window appears to me: "Error getUserMedia not supported!".

Instead, the microphone works regularly (off-line) with the AUM app and sound card.

§

PC:
On PC instead the test is possible and is positive with all three Audio Source (with Live Input it asks me for access to the microphone).

Fromvlz
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csound web-IDE with iPhone
Then it may be a problem with Webaudio on iOS. It may still be a permissions issue.