Re: [Csnd] Csound with iPhone

Date2024-06-20 17:30
FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csound with iPhone
Hello,
Probably the text of my message didn't appear when it was opened.
I'll try to copy it here again.

***

Hello everyone.
Sorry if I come back again and after a few years, oin the subject.
I would like to run Csound on my iPhone, as was done until a few years ago with RunloopSound (which I now understand a dry branch…).
Is there currently any ideas, or any resources that I don't know?
Thank you for every word…

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csound with iPhone
I think the simplest thing is to open your browser and run Csound through the online IDE. Performance is pretty good.

On Thu 20 Jun 2024, 17:31 Enrico Francioni, <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
Hello,
Probably the text of my message didn't appear when it was opened.
I'll try to copy it here again.

***

Hello everyone.
Sorry if I come back again and after a few years, oin the subject.
I would like to run Csound on my iPhone, as was done until a few years ago with RunloopSound (which I now understand a dry branch…).
Is there currently any ideas, or any resources that I don't know?
Thank you for every word…

Fromvlz
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csound with iPhone
The only way currently to use Csound natively on iOS as far as I know is to roll your own.

...or download Coke Soundz ;)