[Csnd] New manual examples (fwd)

Date2023-02-10 12:50
From"Jeanette C."
Subject[Csnd] New manual examples (fwd)
Hi, sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see my origiinal message
appear in my inbox as it usual.
I was looking for recent additions to the Csound manual. I seem to remember that
a few opcodes got new example CSDs in the manual. I looked at my local version
(the ArchLinux package designated csound-doc 6.18.1-1) and at the online manual
at:
http://csound.github.io/docs/manual/index.html
but didn't find them. Are they still under revision or did I misremember and
they were part of the FLOSS manual?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Open my eyes,
I look deep inside,
I run away... <3
(Britney Spears)

Fromtjingboem
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New manual examples (fwd)
Hi Jeanette,
i am not sure what examples exactly you are talking about, but all manual updates can be found : https://csound.com/manual/
Here, the most recent updates can be found.

Hope this is what you are looking for,
greetings
Menno

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 1:52 PM Jeanette C. <julien@mail.upb.de> wrote:
[...]

Many thanks Menno, yes that did help. Apparently I got a little confused which
version of the online manual would  be the latest.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Feb 10 2023, tjingboem has written:

> Hi Jeanette,
> i am not sure what examples exactly you are talking about, but all manual
> updates can be found : https://csound.com/manual/
> Here, the most recent updates can be found.
>
> Hope this is what you are looking for,
> greetings
> Menno
>

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 1:52 PM Jeanette C.  wrote:
>
>> Hi, sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see my origiinal message
>> appear in my inbox as it usual.
>> I was looking for recent additions to the Csound manual. I seem to
>> remember that
>> a few opcodes got new example CSDs in the manual. I looked at my local
>> version
>> (the ArchLinux package designated csound-doc 6.18.1-1) and at the online
>> manual
>> at:
>> http://csound.github.io/docs/manual/index.html
>> but didn't find them. Are they still under revision or did I misremember
>> and
>> they were part of the FLOSS manual?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jeanette
>>
>> --
>>   * Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
>>   * Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
>>   * Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
>>   * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
>>
>> Open my eyes,
>> I look deep inside,
>> I run away... <3
>> (Britney Spears)
>>
>> Csound mailing list
>> Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>> Send bugs reports to
>>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You might think that I won't make it on my own,
But now I'm Stronger <3
(Britney Spears)