[Csnd-dev] ctcsound for 7.0

Date2024-05-25 15:56
FromFrancois PINOT
Subject[Csnd-dev] ctcsound for 7.0
I just compiled the core csound (develop branch) and tested ctcsound.py and everything seems ok (this response to Pierre Clisson's mail on user list to move the subject on dev list)

François

Date2024-05-25 16:46
FromPierre Clisson
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] ctcsound for 7.0
Attachmentssmime.p7s
Thank you François and Victor.

Not sure what happened, but it works now. Probably some corrupted path
while going back and forth between the stable and dev branches. I guess
it must have still pointed to the Csound 6 version.
Anyway, everything is now working as expected. Sorry about the noise.
Excited to get back to Csound after a long time! Will definitely check
the improvements on arrays and structs.