[Csnd] setksmps

Date2020-03-08 17:04
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd] setksmps
There are two problems here.  Te new one was a segfault as a structure
was not set as I expected and that is fixed.  The second is a
distortion when setksmps is set.  I know nothing about this but i think
it needs intervention by Victor.  I will look but this code is unknown
to me.

==John ffitch

SubjectRe: [Csnd] setksmps
Attachmentstest.csd  test.wav
yes the distortion is still there.
i attach a csd and the resulting audio file.

	joachim