[Csnd] Number of instrument in Console

Date2021-09-30 22:24
FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject[Csnd] Number of instrument in Console
Hello…!
Which flag must be written in the Options of the csd to make the list of instruments I am using appear in the CsoundQt Console, but also the correspondence between the name, possibly assigned to the instruments, and the number?
Thanks…!
Enrico

From"Jeanette C."
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Number of instrument in Console
Sep 30 2021, Enrico Francioni has written:

> Hello…!
> Which flag must be written in the Options of the csd to make the list of instruments I am using appear in the CsoundQt Console, but also the correspondence between the name, possibly assigned to the instruments, and the number?
In my example --messagelevel=2 was good enough. Looking at the level
meanings, it should work without it. With a named instrument, I get
lines like these:
instr Film uses instrument number 1
Perhaps the message level option and -d (to suppress all displays) is
helpful, to minimise other output from the orchestra/score so you can
see that info. It's above the Sorting score line and below the info on
realtime devices on my system.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c