[Csnd] Learning

Date2019-12-09 06:30
Fromslobodanip
Subject[Csnd] Learning
Hello! Does anybody know where I can find a good source for learning how to
understand sounds and how to make them in a practical way? Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Slobodan

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

From"Jeanette C."
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Learning
Dec 9 2019, slobodanip has written:

> Hello! Does anybody know where I can find a good source for learning how to
> understand sounds and how to make them in a practical way? Any suggestions?
In Csound particularly? IIRC the FLOSS manual is quite helpful:
http://write.flossmanuals.net/csound/preface/
On the csound web page there are also links to books.

If you are interested in particular synthesis methods, youtube is full
of goodness, though you'll have to translate the tutorials to Csound
yourself. :)

HTH, best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Don't care about money
It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
(Britney Spears)

FromSlobodan Ivanovic
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Learning
Thank you!

El lun., 9 dic. 2019 a las 15:13, Jeanette C. (<julien@mail.upb.de>) escribió:
Dec 9 2019, slobodanip has written:

> Hello! Does anybody know where I can find a good source for learning how to
> understand sounds and how to make them in a practical way? Any suggestions?
In Csound particularly? IIRC the FLOSS manual is quite helpful:
http://write.flossmanuals.net/csound/preface/
On the csound web page there are also links to books.

If you are interested in particular synthesis methods, youtube is full
of goodness, though you'll have to translate the tutorials to Csound
yourself. :)

HTH, best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Don't care about money
It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
(Britney Spears)

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Learning
This is the Csound book I recommend most to my students:
It's not cheap, but Springer runs regular promotions where it is possible to pick it up for a fraction of the cost price.