[Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?

Date2022-09-06 04:55
FromTarmo Johannes
Subject[Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
Hi!

Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with

I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.

I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...

Thanks!
tarmo

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
It looks like there is some issue loading the Popular Projects etc, but I can login and see my profile, play my projects.

> On 6 Sept 2022, at 04:55, Tarmo Johannes  wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with
> https://ide.csound.com/
>
> I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.
>
> I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
Thanks!

I had first problems also logging in but now I succeeded and indeed, loadin and starting projects works.
For newcomers, of course, would be nice to have also the Welcome page working but luckily this is not a game stopper.

tarmo

Kontakt Victor Lazzarini (<Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 6. september 2022 kell 11:04:
It looks like there is some issue loading the Popular Projects etc, but I can login and see my profile, play my projects.

> On 6 Sept 2022, at 04:55, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with
> https://ide.csound.com/
>
> I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.
>
> I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo

FromHlöðver Sigurðsson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
this took a while, but the search server should be working again
https://ide.csound.com/

On Tue, 6 Sept 2022 at 10:46, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

I had first problems also logging in but now I succeeded and indeed, loadin and starting projects works.
For newcomers, of course, would be nice to have also the Welcome page working but luckily this is not a game stopper.

tarmo

Kontakt Victor Lazzarini (<Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 6. september 2022 kell 11:04:
It looks like there is some issue loading the Popular Projects etc, but I can login and see my profile, play my projects.

> On 6 Sept 2022, at 04:55, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with
> https://ide.csound.com/
>
> I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.
>
> I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
Great, thanks!

I just had a Csound class today, the web iDE is perfect tool to get started.  Nice  that the first "face" is also fine now.

By the way, which Csound.js version is this implementation using?

Greetings,
Tarmo

R, 9. september 2022 21:48 Hlöðver Sigurðsson <hlolli@gmail.com> kirjutas:
this took a while, but the search server should be working again
https://ide.csound.com/

On Tue, 6 Sept 2022 at 10:46, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

I had first problems also logging in but now I succeeded and indeed, loadin and starting projects works.
For newcomers, of course, would be nice to have also the Welcome page working but luckily this is not a game stopper.

tarmo

Kontakt Victor Lazzarini (<Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 6. september 2022 kell 11:04:
It looks like there is some issue loading the Popular Projects etc, but I can login and see my profile, play my projects.

> On 6 Sept 2022, at 04:55, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with
> https://ide.csound.com/
>
> I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.
>
> I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
I have been using the IDE for my undergraduate courses since 2020. It's awesome, thanks to Hlodver, Steven and Ed for putting this together.

I feel it should feature more prominently in the website. It's such a great calling card.

On 9 Sep 2022, at 20:07, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:

Great, thanks!

I just had a Csound class today, the web iDE is perfect tool to get started.  Nice  that the first "face" is also fine now.

By the way, which Csound.js version is this implementation using?

Greetings,
Tarmo

R, 9. september 2022 21:48 Hlöðver Sigurðsson <hlolli@gmail.com> kirjutas:
this took a while, but the search server should be working again
https://ide.csound.com/

On Tue, 6 Sept 2022 at 10:46, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

I had first problems also logging in but now I succeeded and indeed, loadin and starting projects works.
For newcomers, of course, would be nice to have also the Welcome page working but luckily this is not a game stopper.

tarmo

Kontakt Victor Lazzarini (<Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 6. september 2022 kell 11:04:
It looks like there is some issue loading the Popular Projects etc, but I can login and see my profile, play my projects.

> On 6 Sept 2022, at 04:55, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> Steven, Hlödver, can you have a look -  seems that there is something wrong with
> https://ide.csound.com/
>
> I get several "Cross-Origin Request Blocked:" and similar network errors. Tried with Firefox and Chrome on Linux.
>
> I find this platform perfect for Csound class (at least to start with), would be very nice to get it going again...
>
> Thanks!
> tarmo

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound Web IDE down?
Agreed.  It is wonderful

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design