From: A discussion list for users of Csound <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE> on behalf of Partev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2022 12:07 AM
To: CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject: [Csnd] Cool paper on filters

Just received my June 2022 copy of Journal of the AES (JAES).
Cool paper on filters by Victor Lazzarini and Joseph Timoney.
Should be interesting trying to render some of this in Csound.

Bravo, very good  Victor and Joseph.

-PBS

FromFabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Cool paper on filters
Hi,m

It should be here:

https://www.aes.org/journal/online/JAES_V70/6/

Ciao

fdsdb

Il giorno sab, 03/09/2022 alle 06.20 +0000, Pablo Frank ha scritto:
> I should be here:
> https://www.aes.org/journal/online/JAES_V70/7_8/
>
> and it's not. Where is it ?

FromAaron Krister Johnson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Cool paper on filters
Congrats, looks like fascinating stuff!

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 17:07 Partev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

Just received my June 2022 copy of Journal of the AES (JAES).
Cool paper on filters by Victor Lazzarini and Joseph Timoney.
Should be interesting trying to render some of this in Csound.

Bravo, very good  Victor and Joseph.

-PBS

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Cool paper on filters

Yes it is. Ah,... not "Open Access", so you will need an AES login.
I get hard copy as well. Might have to share with someone. Cool
issue with a number of papers on filters.

-PBS