[Csnd] Fractions

Date2022-05-09 12:35
FromJohn ff
Subject[Csnd] Fractions
> I’ve noticed that the program doesn’t seem to like fractions that are not in decimal form.
> It didn’t take kindly to fractions, especially transcendental  typdes like 22/7, 1/6, 1/16 as such. It does like decial form of fractions.

I cannot let this pass.  22/7 is not transcendental but rational.  Same for 1/6 1/16.

You can use rationals in the score with square brackets btw

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Fractions

Thank you for not letting it go, my mistake. I think it was when it's
in decimal form they have no resolution, or transcendental.

I should caught that.

-Partev