[Csnd] Csoundon the web examples

Date2022-03-20 16:16
FromTarmo Johannes
Subject[Csnd] Csoundon the web examples
Hi!

I am supposed to give a short lecture next week on sound synthesis (mostly Csound) in the web browser. I will show how to get started and also would like to show what is done.
 I will show of courese live.csound,com and ide.csound.com  and some works I have done but please give me advice of your work using Csound on the web? I remember Rory had some examples using pj5.js?  And I am sure there is more around.

Greetings,
tarmo

FromArthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csoundon the web examples

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 12:17 PM Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

I am supposed to give a short lecture next week on sound synthesis (mostly Csound) in the web browser. I will show how to get started and also would like to show what is done.
 I will show of courese live.csound,com and ide.csound.com  and some works I have done but please give me advice of your work using Csound on the web? I remember Rory had some examples using pj5.js?  And I am sure there is more around.

Greetings,
tarmo

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csoundon the web examples
A bit of fun using p5js and Csound:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 at 17:01, Arthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 12:17 PM Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

I am supposed to give a short lecture next week on sound synthesis (mostly Csound) in the web browser. I will show how to get started and also would like to show what is done.
 I will show of courese live.csound,com and ide.csound.com  and some works I have done but please give me advice of your work using Csound on the web? I remember Rory had some examples using pj5.js?  And I am sure there is more around.

Greetings,
tarmo

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csoundon the web examples
Here's a few:

https://github.com/kunstmusik/learn-synthesis
https://github.com/kunstmusik/webaudio-csound-samples-example
https://github.com/kunstmusik/gamepad-csound-web

The links to the web sites for those should be in the upper right of
each github repo.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 4:21 PM Rory Walsh  wrote:

> A bit of fun using p5js and Csound:
>
> https://editor.p5js.org/rorywalsh/sketches/3QcC8uXfI
>
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 at 17:01, Arthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>>
>> See first two entries at http://arthunkins.com/articles.htm , and especially
>> http://arthunkins.com/Csound%20Resources%20for%20the%20Web.txt
>>
>> Art Hunkins
>> http://www.arthunkins.com
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 12:17 PM Tarmo Johannes  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I am supposed to give a short lecture next week on sound synthesis (mostly Csound) in the web browser. I will show how to get started and also would like to show what is done.
>>>  I will show of courese live.csound,com and ide.csound.com  and some works I have done but please give me advice of your work using Csound on the web? I remember Rory had some examples using pj5.js?  And I am sure there is more around.
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> tarmo
>>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Csoundon the web examples
Brilliant! Thank you!

Art  - these are very good resources! I was searching more how Csound is used via javascript, but good to know!
Rory and Steve -  very nice examples, definitely useful! Also very interesting for me how to use Csound over p5.js  editor and the examples of Csound npm package with React.

Thanks!
tarmo

Kontakt Steven Yi (<stevenyi@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval P, 20. märts 2022 kell 22:40:

https://gogins.github.io/csound-examples/, from simple to not simple.