[Csnd] runtime failure MacOS

Date2022-03-19 12:58
Fromdlphillips@WOH.RR.COM
Subject[Csnd] runtime failure MacOS
Greetings !

Yes, it's been a while, and in that time I've switched to using a Mac Mini M1 for my current music production platform. I built Csound successfully following the build instructions here:

https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/master/BUILD.md#OSXHomebrew

Alas, when I try to run it I receive the following error:

dyld[25826]: Library not loaded: @rpath/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/CsoundLib64

  Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/csound

  Reason: tried: '/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/CsoundLib64' (no such file), '/System/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/CsoundLib64' (no such file)

Did I leave something out ?

Best regards,

dp

Date2022-03-19 13:35
Fromluis jure
SubjectRe: [Csnd] runtime failure MacOS
el Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:58:37 +0000
dlphillips@WOH.RR.COM escribió:

> Greetings !
> Yes, it's been a while, and in that time I've switched to using a Mac
> Mini M1 for my current music production platform. I built Csound
> successfully following the build instructions here:
> https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/master/BUILD.md#OSXHomebrew
> Alas, when I try to run it I receive the following error:

Hey, Dave, welcome back! I'm afraid I can't help you with your problems
on a Mac, but it's good to see you around. I'm sure you'll solve it
soon.

SubjectRe: [Csnd] runtime failure MacOS
I have a Macbook Pro M1 and use "brew install csound".

Regards,
Mike