[Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ

Date2021-02-27 13:52
FromDave Seidel
Subject[Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Hi all,

I have put up a brief video performance of a piece for the Augmented Implication Organ: my Implication Organ Csound instrument running on Raspberry Pi 4, played with a keyboard, enhanced by modular synth that both processes the Csound audio but is also getting pitch CV from Csound, then through some pedals, including three loopers in series.

I hope you enjoy it.

Best,
Dave

FromJason Hallen
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Totally awesome, thanks for sharing this!  What an incredible ecosystem.

Jason

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:53 AM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have put up a brief video performance of a piece for the Augmented Implication Organ: my Implication Organ Csound instrument running on Raspberry Pi 4, played with a keyboard, enhanced by modular synth that both processes the Csound audio but is also getting pitch CV from Csound, then through some pedals, including three loopers in series.

I hope you enjoy it.

Best,
Dave

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Thanks, Jason.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 9:36 AM Jason Hallen <hallenj@gmail.com> wrote:
Totally awesome, thanks for sharing this!  What an incredible ecosystem.

Jason

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:53 AM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have put up a brief video performance of a piece for the Augmented Implication Organ: my Implication Organ Csound instrument running on Raspberry Pi 4, played with a keyboard, enhanced by modular synth that both processes the Csound audio but is also getting pitch CV from Csound, then through some pedals, including three loopers in series.

I hope you enjoy it.

Best,
Dave

FromArthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Fine, imaginative work, Dave. I've always enjoyed your musical vision
and esthetic. Please keep droning on!
I'm with you in my own meditative way.

Question: Are you turning in your mystery bear for a mystery turtle?

Art Hunkins
http://www.arthunkins.com

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 8:53 AM Dave Seidel  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have put up a brief video performance of a piece for the Augmented Implication Organ: my Implication Organ Csound instrument running on Raspberry Pi 4, played with a keyboard, enhanced by modular synth that both processes the Csound audio but is also getting pitch CV from Csound, then through some pedals, including three loopers in series.
>
> I hope you enjoy it.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEa4xfCEco
>
> Best,
> Dave
>
> http://mysterybear.net
> https://mysterybear.bandcamp.com
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0--3uN5ycq_aupZXskBgA
> https://soundcloud.com/mysterybear
>
> http://recordings.irritablehedgehog.com/album/dave-seidel-60-hz

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Thanks Art, and I hope you know that the feeling is mutual.

The turtle was included as a kind of Easter egg referring to La Monte Young's interest in tortoises. I like how it looks on video and will likely keep using it, but it doesn't take the place of the notional bear.

- Dave

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 8:53 AM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have put up a brief video performance of a piece for the Augmented Implication Organ: my Implication Organ Csound instrument running on Raspberry Pi 4, played with a keyboard, enhanced by modular synth that both processes the Csound audio but is also getting pitch CV from Csound, then through some pedals, including three loopers in series.
>
> I hope you enjoy it.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEa4xfCEco
>
> Best,
> Dave
>
> http://mysterybear.net
> https://mysterybear.bandcamp.com
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0--3uN5ycq_aupZXskBgA
> https://soundcloud.com/mysterybear
>
> http://recordings.irritablehedgehog.com/album/dave-seidel-60-hz

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New performance video: For LMY and MZ
Thanks Dave. Mesmerizing!

(And such a nice sustain pedal :-))

Øyvind