[Csnd] An analog synth (Neutron) ambient work: "NGC 3982"

Date2021-01-16 22:33
FromAaron Krister Johnson
Subject[Csnd] An analog synth (Neutron) ambient work: "NGC 3982"
...processed with csound via for stereo-width with  'hilbert' and 'screverb'

So, csound had a role, but not in terms of initial sound generation. Hopefully, it's still valid to share a work, nonetheless! Another player was my algorithmic sequencing software, 'pystepseq'.

This was actually made a few months ago, but never posted until today.

https://soundcloud.com/filtercreed/ngc-3982

Enjoy!

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.untwelve.org

From"Jeanette C."
SubjectRe: [Csnd] An analog synth (Neutron) ambient work: "NGC 3982"
Hi Aaron!
Jan 16 2021, Aaron Krister Johnson has written:
> Hopefully, it's still valid to share a work, nonetheless!
Definitely! Very nice sound. I will consider Csound a definite go to for
my Neutron! It sounds much better than the few experiments I already did
with mine, when it came to ambient soundscapes. Thanks for sharing!

Best wishes,

Jeanmette
Another player
> was my algorithmic sequencing software, 'pystepseq'.
>
> This was actually made a few months ago, but never posted until today.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/filtercreed/ngc-3982
>
> Enjoy!
>

> Aaron Krister Johnson
> http://www.untwelve.org