Re: [Csnd] undo a score statement immediately after

Date2021-08-27 11:34
Fromjacopo greco d'alceo
SubjectRe: [Csnd] undo a score statement immediately after
Thanks for your answer joachim, but I did try with the same exemple and it did not work.. I mean, it works only when I need to pass through an instrument because turnoff3 works only at k-time.
Like this:

instr 1
print 1
endin

schedule 1, 1, 1

instr 2
turnoff3 1
turnoff
endin

schedule 2, 0, 1

//

If I do this, it did not work:

instr 1
print 1
endin

schedule 1, 1, 1
turnoff3 1

SubjectRe: [Csnd] undo a score statement immediately after
yes it is perf-time only, so has to be encapsulated in an instrument.

but don't you think this is reasonable?  (why should i fire an
instrument and know in advance that this is not meant?)