[Csnd] csound coding tips

Subject[Csnd] csound coding tips
hi all -

following some discussions here, and some edits from rory in particular,
i have added an item to the website under "Learn":
https://csound.com/coding.html

i hope it is ok in tone and content for most of you, and will hopefully
help to give some suggestions for people learning csouund.

best -

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] csound coding tips
Excellent! Thanks a lot!
I noticed this discussion has made myself also write more readable code recently. Definitely a good thing.

Tarmo

T, 15. oktoober 2019 19:36 joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de> kirjutas:
hi all -

following some discussions here, and some edits from rory in particular,
i have added an item to the website under "Learn":
https://csound.com/coding.html

i hope it is ok in tone and content for most of you, and will hopefully
help to give some suggestions for people learning csouund.

best -

SubjectRe: [Csnd] csound coding tips
+1 Thanks Joachim, a very nice page of information.