From: A discussion list for users of Csound <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE> on behalf of Steven Yi <stevenyi@GMAIL.COM>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:22 PM
To: CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject: [Csnd] Code Share: Ring Mod with low-frequency modulations

Hi All,

Thought I'd share another sound design experiment using multiple ring modulations with low-frequency modulations.  Ratios were used for the carrier frequencies to allow for some shaping over the generated frequencies.

I've attached the CSD here. Sound example for listening and a zip containing the CSD, MP3, and spectrogram available at:

Cheers!
Steven

Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Ring Mod with low-frequency modulations
same as x = x * y  for ( x *= y)
As in C language