[Csnd] PVS opcode to scramble phases

Date2020-01-24 10:26
Fromboonier
Subject[Csnd] PVS opcode to scramble phases
Hi,

I'm using the pvstanal opcode, is there a way to completely scramble the
phases in the fsig, much like the algo for Paulstretch?

cheers

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] PVS opcode to scramble phases
Not sure what exactly you mean about scrambling phases, but you can try the pvsmooth or pvsblur.

The pvsbuffer might also be used, depending what you need to do. It may
take a combination of opcodes.