[Csnd] Breaking out of loops

Date2019-12-27 21:41
FromJason Hallen
Subject[Csnd] Breaking out of loops
Hi everyone,

I'd like to run a while loop, and if a condition tests true I'd like to break out of the loop and move on to a different section of code.  This is done during performance time.  Would kgoto be an appropriate opcode for this?  I've read about kgoto and think I understand how it works, but I haven't seen anything that explicitly says it can be used to break out of loops.

Thanks!
Jason

Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Breaking out of loops
Should work; afrer all the wile is expanded into gotos