Csound Csound-dev Csound-tekno Search About

[Csnd] : wrap mode in tablew

Date2020-03-13 03:50
FromMichael McConney
Subject[Csnd] : wrap mode in tablew
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a simple problem.  I have been trying to use the wrap mode in tablew without any success and I am wondering how I am using it wrong.  As you can see in the code below that I set the iwgmode to 1 for wrap mode but the program closes after the table input gets to the guardpoint.  Is this because of how I have created the pointer?  I have also tried making the pointer two times as long to see if it doubles my play time but this does not work. I also tried to enable the wrap mode in pvstanal, but this also did not seem to work. My code is below, I am programming in python with the API.  If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Mike

my code:
import csnd6
from multiprocessing import Process
import multiprocessing

orc = """
sr=44100
ksmps=128
nchnls=2
0dbfs=1

gistorageR ftgen 0,0,441000,-7,0 ;AUDIO DATA STORAGE SPACE (10 seconds)
gitablelen = ftlen(gistorageR) ;TABLE LENGTH

instr 1
gkVol init 3
ainL, ainR ins

aRecNdx line 0,gitablelen/sr,1  ;CREATE A POINTER FOR WRITING TO TABLE - FREQUENCY OF POINTER IS DEPENDENT UPON TABLE LENGTH AND SAMPLE RATE
aRecNdx = aRecNdx*gitablelen    ;RESCALE POINTER ACCORDING TO LENGTH OF FUNCTION TABLE          
tablew      ainR,  aRecNdx, gistorageR, 0, 0, 1;WRITE *GATED* AUDIO TO AUDIO STORAGE TABLE

fsigR pvstanal 0.9, 0.9, 1, gistorageR
ainRT pvsynth fsigR
outs ainRT*gkVol, ainRT*gkVol ;
endin"""

sco = "i1 0 3600"

def ecaudio():
    c = csnd6.Csound()
    c.SetOption("-iadc")  # Set option for Csound
    c.SetOption("-odac")
    c.SetOption("-b128")
    c.SetOption("-dm0")
    c.CompileOrc(orc)     # Compile the Csound Orchestra string
    c.ReadScore(sco)      # Compile the Csound SCO String
    c.Start()
    c.Perform()

if __name__== '__main__':
    p2 = multiprocessing.Process(target=ecaudio)
    p2.start()
Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here