[Csnd] csound windows 10 audio module issue

Subject[Csnd] csound windows 10 audio module issue
hi all -

there was a post in the csoundqt issue tracker from a windows 10 user
(with csound 6.15 and csoundqt 0.9.8.1).  i tried to help, and my guess
is that something is wrong with the rt audio module.  as it occurs also
on the "run in terminal" option in csoundqt, i believe it is related to
csound, not to csoundqt.

any windows user here has a guess?  the issue threads are here:
https://github.com/csound/csound/issues/1418
https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues/348

best -

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] csound windows 10 audio module issue
HI Joachim. I can run realtime audio here on Windows without any problems. With -iadc and -odac

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 at 13:10, joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de> wrote:
hi all -

there was a post in the csoundqt issue tracker from a windows 10 user
(with csound 6.15 and csoundqt 0.9.8.1).  i tried to help, and my guess
is that something is wrong with the rt audio module.  as it occurs also
on the "run in terminal" option in csoundqt, i believe it is related to
csound, not to csoundqt.

any windows user here has a guess?  the issue threads are here:
https://github.com/csound/csound/issues/1418
https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues/348

best -

SubjectRe: [Csnd] csound windows 10 audio module issue
thanks and sure, i was not in doubt that in general rt audio is working
on windows.  i meant to ask if anyone knows what might be wrong with the
user's rt audio configuration on windows.  meanwhile michael responded
to the thread; this might give the user a clue.