FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject[Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
...to all Csounders!

On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html

Enrico Francioni
ICSC2019 - Organization team

SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
thanks and congrats!  great work!!

On 28/08/19 20:01, Enrico Francioni wrote:
> ...to all Csounders!
>
> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html
>
> Enrico Francioni
> ICSC2019 - Organization team

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Looks like a great program guys. Well done!

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 at 21:16, joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de> wrote:
thanks and congrats!  great work!!

On 28/08/19 20:01, Enrico Francioni wrote:
> ...to all Csounders!
>
> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html
>
> Enrico Francioni
> ICSC2019 - Organization team

Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Is there any streaming?

Fromluis jure
el 2019-08-28 a las 19:01 Enrico Francioni escribió:

> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the
> page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html

congratulations for the great program, enrico!

i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.

and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:

https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html

enjoy!

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Thanks and congrats! Looking forward to be there.

tor. 29. aug. 2019 kl. 04:31 skrev luis jure <ljc@internet.com.uy>:
el 2019-08-28 a las 19:01 Enrico Francioni escribió:

> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the
> page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html

congratulations for the great program, enrico!

i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.

and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:

https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html

enjoy!

FromFabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Hi Enrico,

Thank you, very good and interesting program.

See soon!

Ciao

Fabio

Il giorno mer, 28/08/2019 alle 19.01 +0100, Enrico Francioni ha
scritto:
> ...to all Csounders!
>
> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at
> the page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html
>
> Enrico Francioni
> ICSC2019 - Organization team

Frombrian@AMSYNTH.COM
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program

Grande! I hope to finally make it this year.

A presto!

Brian

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 19:01:57 +0100, Enrico Francioni wrote:

...to all Csounders!

On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html

Enrico Francioni
ICSC2019 - Organization team

SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
+1 for the program, looking forward to seeing everyone there!

That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
course you are deserving of such distinctions!)

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:31 PM luis jure  wrote:

> el 2019-08-28 a las 19:01 Enrico Francioni escribió:
>
> > On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the
> > page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html
>
> congratulations for the great program, enrico!
>
> i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
> in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
> distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
> trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.
>
> and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
> high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:
>
> https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html
>
> enjoy!
>

> --

FromAlex Hofmann
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Great, thanks for this exciting schedule! Looking forward to meet everyone!

Best,
Alex

> Am 29.08.2019 um 16:41 schrieb Steven Yi :
>
> +1 for the program, looking forward to seeing everyone there!
>
> That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
> course you are deserving of such distinctions!)
>
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:31 PM luis jure  wrote:
>>
>> el 2019-08-28 a las 19:01 Enrico Francioni escribió:
>>
>>> On-line the program of the Fifth ICSC2019 [Cagli-Pesaro e Urbino] at the
>>> page: https://csound.com/icsc2019/program.html
>>
>> congratulations for the great program, enrico!
>>
>> i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
>> in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
>> distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
>> trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.
>>
>> and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
>> high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:
>>
>> https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html
>>
>> enjoy!
>>

>> --

>> Send bugs reports to
>>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Program looks great!! Thanks for all the hard work that everyone is doing to make this happen.  Can't wait to catch up and hang and hear and share new ideas, new music.  We will miss your keynote and you! Luis.
Hopefully you can Skype in to some of the sessions or panel discussions,

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Alex Hofmann  wrote:
>
> Great, thanks for this exciting schedule! Looking forward to meet everyone!
>
> Best,
> Alex
>
>> Am 29.08.2019 um 16:41 schrieb Steven Yi :
>>
>> +1 for the program, looking forward to seeing everyone there!
>>
>> That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
>> course you are deserving of such distinctions!)

>>> congratulations for the great program, enrico!
>>>
>>> i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
>>> in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
>>> distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
>>> trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.
>>>
>>> and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
>>> high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:
>>>
>>> https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html
>>>
>>> enjoy!
>>>

>>> --

>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>>
>> Csound mailing list
>> Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>> Send bugs reports to
>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromHlöðver Sigurðsson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Really packed program and I'm impressed with the music itinerary, many new names there.

Look forward to catch up!

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 19:02, Dr. Richard Boulanger <rboulanger@berklee.edu> wrote:
Program looks great!! Thanks for all the hard work that everyone is doing to make this happen.  Can't wait to catch up and hang and hear and share new ideas, new music.  We will miss your keynote and you! Luis.
Hopefully you can Skype in to some of the sessions or panel discussions,

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Alex Hofmann <ahah@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Great, thanks for this exciting schedule! Looking forward to meet everyone!
>
> Best,
> Alex
>
>> Am 29.08.2019 um 16:41 schrieb Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
>>
>> +1 for the program, looking forward to seeing everyone there!
>>
>> That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
>> course you are deserving of such distinctions!)

>>> congratulations for the great program, enrico!
>>>
>>> i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
>>> in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
>>> distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
>>> trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.
>>>
>>> and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
>>> high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:
>>>
>>> https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html
>>>
>>> enjoy!
>>>

>>> --

>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>>
>> Csound mailing list
>> Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>> Send bugs reports to
>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
The program looks outstanding, both the papers and the music. I'm really sorry I won't be there, but I am looking forward to hearing the pieces in some form and reading the papers.

Best,
Mike

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019, 17:58 Hlöðver Sigurðsson <hlolli@gmail.com> wrote:
Really packed program and I'm impressed with the music itinerary, many new names there.

Look forward to catch up!

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 19:02, Dr. Richard Boulanger <rboulanger@berklee.edu> wrote:
Program looks great!! Thanks for all the hard work that everyone is doing to make this happen.  Can't wait to catch up and hang and hear and share new ideas, new music.  We will miss your keynote and you! Luis.
Hopefully you can Skype in to some of the sessions or panel discussions,

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Alex Hofmann <ahah@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Great, thanks for this exciting schedule! Looking forward to meet everyone!
>
> Best,
> Alex
>
>> Am 29.08.2019 um 16:41 schrieb Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
>>
>> +1 for the program, looking forward to seeing everyone there!
>>
>> That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
>> course you are deserving of such distinctions!)

>>> congratulations for the great program, enrico!
>>>
>>> i also want to publicly thank enrico for having invited me to participate
>>> in the ICSC as a keynote speaker, although i made clear that was a
>>> distinction i did not deserve. unfortunately (for me), i had to cancel my
>>> trip to italy, so i won't be able to join you for the conference.
>>>
>>> and as a warm-up for the upcoming conference, i'd like to remind you that
>>> high-quality videos of the last conference are available here:
>>>
>>> https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html
>>>
>>> enjoy!
>>>

>>> --

>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>>
>> Csound mailing list
>> Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>> Send bugs reports to
>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
We will miss you Michael.  Hopefully some of this will be streamed.
Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
OFFICE: 1126 Boylston St., Suite 201 (EPD), Suite 208 (Boulanger)

el 2019-08-29 a las 13:02 Dr. Richard Boulanger escribió:

> We will miss your keynote and you! Luis.
> Hopefully you can Skype in to some of the sessions or panel discussions,

That's very kind of you, Richard. We'll be sending a video with the oral
presentation of our paper about a new Ambisonics decoder for Csound.
Hopefully we can have a short session of Q&A afterwards via teleconference.

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Perfect!  Looking forward to it.  I will be there with questions

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:32 AM, luis jure  wrote:
>
>> el 2019-08-29 a las 13:02 Dr. Richard Boulanger escribió:
>>
>> We will miss your keynote and you! Luis.
>> Hopefully you can Skype in to some of the sessions or panel discussions,
>
> That's very kind of you, Richard. We'll be sending a video with the oral
> presentation of our paper about a new Ambisonics decoder for Csound.
> Hopefully we can have a short session of Q&A afterwards via teleconference.
>

> --

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC2019 - Program
Hi John,

... we will do our best to activate the streaming.
[We're doing a great deal for this too ...]

We are also counting on your intervention during the works of ICSC2019 ...

Thanks John!

Enrico

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Fromluis jure
el 2019-08-29 a las 10:41 Steven Yi escribió:

> That said, I'm certain we will all miss seeing you Luis! (And of
> course you are deserving of such distinctions!)

thank you, steven, you are a real pal, always so kind. i will certainly
miss you all!

i am terribly sorry that, due to some stupid technical failure, there's no
video recording of your performance at the ICSC2017 in montevideo. all
other performances, paper presentations and keynotes are available here:

https://csound.com/icsc2017/videos.html

people using apple devices please note that, due to some limitations in
apple's default web browser, you won't be able to watch these videos using
safari. either install another browser (firefox or chrome will do), or
download the video file and watch with any decent media player