[Csnd] Seeing all rtmidi and rtaudio modules

Date2021-11-10 17:09
From"Jeanette C."
Subject[Csnd] Seeing all rtmidi and rtaudio modules
Hey hey,
is there a way to see a list of ALL modules that Csound support for -+rtaudio
and -+rtmidi . I see that the commandline flag overview contains an incomplete
list. Looking at the OS specific I/O I see more entries, but am sometimes
unsure about the actual spelling necessary to use these modules.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

And I love the way with just one whisper
You tell me everything <3
(Britney Spears)

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Seeing all rtmidi and rtaudio modules
not currently, but it is possible to think of a way of adding a list with a flag. Maybe you can open an enhancement ticket so we don't forget.