Re: [Csnd] CSOUND Digest - 24 Dec 2019 to 25 Dec 2019 (#2019-332)

Date2019-12-26 21:22
FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] CSOUND Digest - 24 Dec 2019 to 25 Dec 2019 (#2019-332)

Julius has whole second on FDN's in his books. Good stuff. Yeah, the 'freeverb'
in Julius' book-2 (I think) that Chowning did back then (circa 1977-78) at CCRMA
would seem
antiquated.

Wonder if it could be updated, or would one of the 'vdelay' opcodes do the trick,
the same or similar. I recall something in the Csound book, one of the vdelay opcodes
(I think) that looked like it might do something similar to Schroder-Moorer reverb/delay.
Hmmm,... I wonder. Thinking face

-PBS
(ps- Matt, I miss your MacCsound. Keep up the good work. Sunglasses)