[Csnd] Build options

Date2020-02-07 22:22
Fromluis jure
Subject[Csnd] Build options
Excuse the silly question, but where/how can I get a list of all the build
options for csound, preferably documented?

The instructions at https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/BUILD.md
don't go much farther than cmake ; make ; make install.

Thanks,

lj

FromEduardo Moguillansky
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Build options
mkdir build && cd build

cmake . -L

Or use cmake-gui

On 07.02.20 23:22, luis jure wrote:
> Excuse the silly question, but where/how can I get a list of all the build
> options for csound, preferably documented?
>
> The instructions at https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/BUILD.md
> don't go much farther than cmake ; make ; make install.
>
> Thanks,
>

> lj
>

> --

>          https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Fromluis jure
el 2020-02-07 a las 23:42 Eduardo Moguillansky escribió:

> mkdir build && cd build
>
> cmake . -L
>
> Or use cmake-gui

Thank you, Eduardo.

I think it would be very helpful if this were better documented (or
documented at all) in BUILD.md.