[Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

Subject[Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's LAC
(which must be online only due to the known situation):
https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk

program and the artwork playlist:
https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1

i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
https://vimeo.com/480443886

it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb

(the cookbook page is better than the video but some like perhaps to
follow by watching ...)

cheers -

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Good luck Joahim. Nice to see some Csound at this year's conference.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 09:26, joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de> wrote:
if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's LAC
(which must be online only due to the known situation):
https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk

program and the artwork playlist:
https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1

i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
https://vimeo.com/480443886

it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb

(the cookbook page is better than the video but some like perhaps to
follow by watching ...)

cheers -

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Great cookbook too. Thanks!

tir. 24. nov. 2020 kl. 10:26 skrev joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de>:
if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's LAC
(which must be online only due to the known situation):
https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk

program and the artwork playlist:
https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1

i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
https://vimeo.com/480443886

it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb

(the cookbook page is better than the video but some like perhaps to
follow by watching ...)

cheers -

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Apologies "Jaohim!!" 🙈 Auto-complete on my phone decided that you no longer need a 'c' in your name!

On Tue 24 Nov 2020, 5:21 p.m. Oeyvind Brandtsegg, <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Great cookbook too. Thanks!

tir. 24. nov. 2020 kl. 10:26 skrev joachim heintz <jh@joachimheintz.de>:
if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's LAC
(which must be online only due to the known situation):
https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk

program and the artwork playlist:
https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1

i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
https://vimeo.com/480443886

it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb

(the cookbook page is better than the video but some like perhaps to
follow by watching ...)

cheers -

Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here you

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
i completely agree with your auto-completion =)

On 24/11/2020 18:44, Rory Walsh wrote:
> Apologies "Jaohim!!" 🙈 Auto-complete on my phone decided that you no
> longer need a 'c' in your name!
>
> On Tue 24 Nov 2020, 5:21 p.m. Oeyvind Brandtsegg,  > wrote:
>
>     Great cookbook too. Thanks!
>
>     tir. 24. nov. 2020 kl. 10:26 skrev joachim heintz
>     >:
>
>         if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's
>         LAC
>         (which must be online only due to the known situation):
>         https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk
>
>         program and the artwork playlist:
>         https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
>         https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1
>
>         i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
>         https://vimeo.com/480443886
>
>         it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
>         https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb
>
>         (the cookbook page is better than the video but some like
>         perhaps to
>         follow by watching ...)
>
>         cheers -
>                  joachim
>
>         Csound mailing list
>         Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>         Send bugs reports to
>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>         Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>     https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to
>     https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and
>     features can be posted here you

> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

Fromfrancesco
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Elohim?

ciao,

francesco.

FromHlöðver Sigurðsson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Very nice, thanks for the reminder. LAC didn't cross my mind this year.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 21:40, francesco <francescoarmandoporta@gmail.com> wrote:
Elohim?

ciao,

francesco.

Fromljc
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
Thanks for the heads-up, Joachim, several interesting talks in the
program. And thanks for sharing your great presentation, it won't be
easy to follow the whole conference in real time. Do you know if other
presentations will also be available as videos to check offline?

--
ljc

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow
thanks luis.  no i don't know, but i suppose yes.  we should look at the
website after the conference.