[Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019

Date2020-05-01 12:58
FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject[Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
NEWS

The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences

https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html

See you soon,
Enrico
[ICSC2019 - Organization team]

FromAndrea Strappa
Subject[Csnd] R: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019

Great service and documentation!

The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences

https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html

See you soon,

Enrico

[ICSC2019 - Organization team]

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
Wonderful!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On May 1, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Enrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>
> NEWS
>
> The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences
>
> https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html
>
> See you soon,
> Enrico
> [ICSC2019 - Organization team]

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019

thanks!

søn. 3. mai 2020 kl. 14:59 skrev Dr. Richard Boulanger <rboulanger@berklee.edu>:
Wonderful!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On May 1, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Enrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>
> NEWS
>
> The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences
>
> https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html
>
> See you soon,
> Enrico
> [ICSC2019 - Organization team]

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
Yes,

Great job! Thank a million!

tarmo

Kontakt Oeyvind Brandtsegg (<obrandts@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval E, 4. mai 2020 kell 11:07:

thanks!

søn. 3. mai 2020 kl. 14:59 skrev Dr. Richard Boulanger <rboulanger@berklee.edu>:
Wonderful!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On May 1, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Enrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>
> NEWS
>
> The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences
>
> https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html
>
> See you soon,
> Enrico
> [ICSC2019 - Organization team]

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Fromluis antunes pena
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
Uau, thank you very much. I didn't know this was beeing recorded. Great documentation!

Am 01.05.20 um 13:58 schrieb Enrico Francioni:
NEWS

The link to the video-concerts of the _ICSC2019 Conferences

https://csound.com/icsc2019/concerts.html

See you soon,
Enrico
[ICSC2019 - Organization team]

Fromfrancesco
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
Many thanks for that ... beautiful concerts.

ciao,

francesco.

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Video-concerts_ICSC2019
For historical accuracy, you might want to change the name of the other performer, and co-composer/collaborator of my second piece to Hlöðver Sigurðsson
Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
OFFICE: 1126 Boylston St., Suite 201 (EPD), Suite 208 (Boulanger)