[Csnd] WebAudio Csound and multichannel

Date2021-03-01 12:19
FromJean Basile Sosa
Subject[Csnd] WebAudio Csound and multichannel
Hello,

Would that be possible to show a simple example for use multi-channels in WebAudio Csound context please?

Thanks a lot,

Jean Basile

SubjectRe: [Csnd] WebAudio Csound and multichannel
Hi Jean Basile,

I’m not sure we’ve done any tests for multichannel csound output on
web. I think it’s technically possible with WebAudio APi, but we
haven't tried and would need to look at modifying some things.  We're
about to put another beta out of the next version of WebAudio Csound
and I've written a note to put together a multichannel test.

To help understand the use case, could you explain what you are
looking to do?  (i.e., 8 channel audio installation?)

Thanks!
Steven