[Csnd] compilation errors

Date2019-12-03 21:02
FromDave Seidel
Subject[Csnd] compilation errors
It's probably because I'd trying to code with a bad cold, but I have a couple of problems I can't figure out. Here's a boiled down example:

opcode global_preset, 0, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    i_main xin
    Sdest init 1
    Stype init 1
    kdata[][] init 1, 1
    Sdest[0] = "/implication_organ/master/main"
    Stype[0] = "f"
    kdata fillarray i_main
    OSCbundle 1, "127.0.0.1", 8080, Sdest, Stype, kdata
endop

This yields:
error:  Unable to find opcode entry for '=' with matching argument types:
Found: @ = S

If I comment out the assignments, then I get this:
error:  Unable to find opcode entry for 'OSCbundle' with matching argument types:
Found: (null) OSCbundle cScSSk[][]

This is my first time trying OSCbundle, and I'm trying to follow the example in the manual. I'm running very recent develop. What am I doing wrong?

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] compilation errors
Please ignore the extra in-params, this came from code where they were all in use, and their presence or not makes no difference to the errors.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:02 PM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd] compilation errors
Not sure but why do you think Sdest os an array?  it is given  anf d
initial vaue os 1.  I would have expeced Sdest[] init 1

smilar for Stype

????
On Tue, 3 Dec 2019, Dave Seidel wrote:

> Please ignore the extra in-params, this came from code where they were all in
> use, and their presence or not makes no difference to the errors.
>
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:02 PM Dave Seidel  wrote:
>       It's probably because I'd trying to code with a bad cold, but I
>       have a couple of problems I can't figure out. Here's a boiled down
>       example:
>
>             opcode global_preset, 0, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>                 i_main xin
>                 Sdest init 1
>                 Stype init 1
>                 kdata[][] init 1, 1
>                 Sdest[0] = "/implication_organ/master/main"
>                 Stype[0] = "f"
>                 kdata fillarray i_main
>                 OSCbundle 1, "127.0.0.1", 8080, Sdest, Stype,
>             kdata
>             endop
>

>       This yields:
>             error:  Unable to find opcode entry for '=' with
>             matching argument types:
>             Found: @ = S
>

>       If I comment out the assignments, then I get this:
>             error:  Unable to find opcode entry for 'OSCbundle'
>             with matching argument types:
>             Found: (null) OSCbundle cScSSk[][]
>

>       This is my first time trying OSCbundle, and I'm trying to follow
>       the example in the manual. I'm running very recent develop. What
>       am I doing wrong?
>

> --
> http://mysterybear.nethttps://soundcloud.com/mysterybear
> https://mysterybear.bandcamp.com
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0--3uN5ycq_aupZXskBgA
>
> http://recordings.irritablehedgehog.com/album/dave-seidel-60-hz
> be posted here

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] compilation errors
Yes, thanks, I left out the square braces in the declarations but I couldn't see it.