[Csnd] Help installing Csoundmagics

Date2021-01-06 02:56
FromJason Hallen
Subject[Csnd] Help installing Csoundmagics
Hello everyone,

I'd like to follow along with Joachim Heintz' presentation (https://vimeo.com/480443886). Can anyone tell me how to install Csoundmagics?

Thanks,
Jason

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Help installing Csoundmagics
hi jason -

it is described here:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/05-installingCsoundmagics.ipynb

let us know if you experience problems.  best -

	joachim

On 06/01/2021 03:56, Jason Hallen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to follow along with Joachim Heintz' presentation
> (https://vimeo.com/480443886). Can anyone tell me how to install
> Csoundmagics?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie

> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

FromJason Hallen
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Help installing Csoundmagics
Thanks, Joachim!  I got it working.

Jason