Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 20:17:36 +0100 (BST)
From: john
To: Atte
Subject: Re: [Csnd] building csound on linux/debian - missing io.h and winsock.h

Do you have a Opcodes/websockets directory?  It looks as if that what it is
expecting.  If you have it is it readable?

FromAtte <00000576b2aa4c8e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] building csound on linux/debian - missing io.h and winsock.h (fwd)
Forgot to thank you for helping out! Really appreciate it!

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 20:30:44 +0100
john  wrote:

> (Sorry, this should have been copied to the list)

No, I don't even know what that is. Maybe I have one by accident, where would that be located?

Atte

SubjectRe: [Csnd] building csound on linux/debian - missing io.h and winsock.h (fwd)
That is part of the source tree and should be there when you clone the repo.

Victor Lazzarini