[Csnd] OSCsend to 255.255.255.255

Date2020-06-12 09:43
FromAndreas Bergsland
Subject[Csnd] OSCsend to 255.255.255.255

Hi

I wondered if it would be possible to allow OSCsend to send to 255.255.255.255?

Right now it fails when it tries this address.

It is useful for e.g. sending settings to sensors on a network (I have sensors connected via wi-fi).

In Max this works fine with udpsend.

Best,

Andreas

--

Andreas Bergsland

Associate professor - førsteamanuensis

Study Programme Leader - studieprogramleder

Music Technology Programme - Musikkteknologiseksjonen

Department of Music - Institutt for musikk

Olavskvartalet

NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)

7491 Trondheim, NORWAY

Visiting address/besøksadresse: Fjordgt.1 (3.etg.)

e-mail: andreas.bergsland@ntnu.no

Office phone (Skype for business):7359 0096

Mobil: 4566 3316

http://folk.ntnu.no/andbe

https://www.vibra.no/

https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/mmct

https://www.ntnu.no/studier/mmust

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] OSCsend to 255.255.255.255
Try OSCsend_lo which uses liblo