[Csnd] Code Share: Impulses

Subject[Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
Hi All,

A small code share for today, inspired by Lesound's Space Motors [1], I was doing a small experiment to create some filtered noise+square wave impulses/grains. The project is driven with a couple of jspline's for checking out how it would sound automated over a range of parameters for pitch and envelope frequency. Uses some parts of livecode.orc for quick experimentation (reverb mixer, utility UDOs).

Enjoy!
Steven

FromGuillermo Senna
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
Nice! I always wondered what would happen if a dolphin and a roulette
had a baby.

On 5/6/20 10:47, Steven Yi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A small code share for today, inspired by Lesound's Space Motors [1], I was
> doing a small experiment to create some filtered noise+square wave
> impulses/grains. The project is driven with a couple of jspline's for
> checking out how it would sound automated over a range of parameters for
> pitch and envelope frequency. Uses some parts of livecode.orc for quick
> experimentation (reverb mixer, utility UDOs).
>
> https://ide.csound.com/editor/DPvCSLBtsgyju9FKnpMy
>
> Enjoy!
> Steven
>
> [1] - https://lesound.io/product/spacemotors/

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
:P

On 5/6/20 10:47, Steven Yi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A small code share for today, inspired by Lesound's Space Motors [1], I was
> doing a small experiment to create some filtered noise+square wave
> impulses/grains. The project is driven with a couple of jspline's for
> checking out how it would sound automated over a range of parameters for
> pitch and envelope frequency. Uses some parts of livecode.orc for quick
> experimentation (reverb mixer, utility UDOs).
>
> https://ide.csound.com/editor/DPvCSLBtsgyju9FKnpMy
>
> Enjoy!
> Steven
>
> [1] - https://lesound.io/product/spacemotors/

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
:-)
.. .and there I was ...thinking it was woodpeckers from alpha centauri

On 5/6/20 10:47, Steven Yi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A small code share for today, inspired by Lesound's Space Motors [1], I was
> doing a small experiment to create some filtered noise+square wave
> impulses/grains. The project is driven with a couple of jspline's for
> checking out how it would sound automated over a range of parameters for
> pitch and envelope frequency. Uses some parts of livecode.orc for quick
> experimentation (reverb mixer, utility UDOs).
>
> https://ide.csound.com/editor/DPvCSLBtsgyju9FKnpMy
>
> Enjoy!
> Steven
>
> [1] - https://lesound.io/product/spacemotors/

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
Very nice orchestra, Steven

:-)

On 5/6/20 10:47, Steven Yi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A small code share for today, inspired by Lesound's Space Motors [1], I was
> doing a small experiment to create some filtered noise+square wave
> impulses/grains. The project is driven with a couple of jspline's for
> checking out how it would sound automated over a range of parameters for
> pitch and envelope frequency. Uses some parts of livecode.orc for quick
> experimentation (reverb mixer, utility UDOs).
>
> https://ide.csound.com/editor/DPvCSLBtsgyju9FKnpMy
>
> Enjoy!
> Steven
>
> [1] - https://lesound.io/product/spacemotors/

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Code Share: Impulses
A lot of new tricks and cool things in here to study Steven.  THANKS for sharing.

I ran it in the web-ide and then touched it up a bit so that it would run in CsoundQt.
- next will be to test it all on the Bela-mini.

Dr. Richard Boulanger

Professor of Electronic Production and Design

Professional Writing and Technology Division

Berklee College of Music