[Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1

Date2024-04-26 03:21
FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
Subject[Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Attachments=?UTF-8?Q?Captura_de_Tela_2024=2D04=2D25_a=CC=80s_23=2E18=2E53=2Epng?=
Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
Any ideas on how can I fix it?
Thank you.
Best wishes
MarceloCaptura de Tela 2024-04-25 às 23.18.53.png

--
Marcelo Carneiro
Prof. of Composition

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
did you try trashing your preferences?

 ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist

that should bring you back to defaults.

You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima  wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Marcelo
>
> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Thanks Victor, I'll try that.

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024 às 09:03, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> escreveu:
Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
did you try trashing your preferences?

 ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist

that should bring you back to defaults.

You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima <marcelo.arcos2@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Marcelo<Captura de Tela 2024-04-25 às 23.18.53.png>
>
> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

Marcelo Carneiro
Prof. of Composition
Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Hi!

What version is you CsoundQt? Does it otherwise work as expected?

Greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Marcelo Carneiro de Lima (<marcelo.arcos2@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 26. aprill 2024 kell 15:19:
Thanks Victor, I'll try that.

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024 às 09:03, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> escreveu:
Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
did you try trashing your preferences?

 ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist

that should bring you back to defaults.

You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima <marcelo.arcos2@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Marcelo<Captura de Tela 2024-04-25 às 23.18.53.png>
>
> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

Marcelo Carneiro
Prof. of Composition
Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO

FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Hi.
Veraion 1.1.1.
Its working fine, just console has problems.
Thanks

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024, 09:26, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi!

What version is you CsoundQt? Does it otherwise work as expected?

Greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Marcelo Carneiro de Lima (<marcelo.arcos2@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 26. aprill 2024 kell 15:19:
Thanks Victor, I'll try that.

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024 às 09:03, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> escreveu:
Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
did you try trashing your preferences?

 ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist

that should bring you back to defaults.

You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima <marcelo.arcos2@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Marcelo<Captura de Tela 2024-04-25 às 23.18.53.png>
>
> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

Marcelo Carneiro
Prof. of Composition
Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO

FromEduardo Moguillansky
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Which console font is selected? Have you tried with another font?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2024, 14:51 Marcelo Carneiro de Lima <marcelo.arcos2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
Veraion 1.1.1.
Its working fine, just console has problems.
Thanks

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024, 09:26, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi!

What version is you CsoundQt? Does it otherwise work as expected?

Greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Marcelo Carneiro de Lima (<marcelo.arcos2@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 26. aprill 2024 kell 15:19:
Thanks Victor, I'll try that.

Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024 às 09:03, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> escreveu:
Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
did you try trashing your preferences?

 ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist

that should bring you back to defaults.

You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.

https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima <marcelo.arcos2@GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
> Best wishes
> Marcelo<Captura de Tela 2024-04-25 às 23.18.53.png>
>
> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

Marcelo Carneiro
Prof. of Composition
Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
From what I can see, the issue seems to affect only the numeric data coming from Csound. I thought it could have
been some issue with internationalisation, but Csound does not use libintl on Macs, so that can’t be it.

> On 29 Apr 2024, at 13:51, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima  wrote:
>
> Hi.
> Veraion 1.1.1.
> Its working fine, just console has problems.
> Thanks
>

> Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024, 09:26, Tarmo Johannes  escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> What version is you CsoundQt? Does it otherwise work as expected?
>
> Greetings,
> tarmo
>
> Kontakt Marcelo Carneiro de Lima () kirjutas kuupäeval R, 26. aprill 2024 kell 15:19:
> Thanks Victor, I'll try that.
>

> Em sex., 26 de abr. de 2024 às 09:03, Victor Lazzarini  escreveu:
> Maybe the software developers can help (Eduardo? Tarmo?), but
> did you try trashing your preferences?
>
>  ~/Library/Preferences/com.csound.qutecsound.plist
>
> that should bring you back to defaults.
>
> You can open an issue at the CsoundQT project if that does not work.
>
> https://github.com/CsoundQt/CsoundQt/issues
>

> ========================
>
> > On 26 Apr 2024, at 03:21, Marcelo Carneiro de Lima  wrote:
> >
> > *Warning*
> > This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> > Hi. This is my console in CsoundQT.
> > Any ideas on how can I fix it?
> > Thank you.
> > Best wishes
> > Marcelo
> >
> > --
> > Marcelo Carneiro
> > Prof. of Composition
> > Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> > https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> > http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

> --
> Marcelo Carneiro
> Prof. of Composition
> Instituto Villa-Lobos- Rio de Janeiro State Federal University, UNIRIO
> https://marcelocarneiro.bandcamp.com
> http://marceloarcos2.wixsite.com/marcelocarneiro

FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Console CsoundQt Mac OS Moterrey M1
Yes, I did try other fonts...