Re: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound logo

Date2024-03-30 13:40
FromMenno Knevel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound logo
ah.
I always thought the C stands for the language C.
But on other moments i was quite happy thinking it was short for 'computer'.

I do not mind if there is more than explanation for the letter C. I just like the C and the sound wave :)

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Csound logo
It is for the language C and yes.. I like the waveform in the C ... just don't like the font and italics of the chosen capital C...  let's make it more minimal and elegant for Csound7
Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music