From: A discussion list for users of Csound <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE> on behalf of Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@MU.IE>
Reply to: A discussion list for users of Csound <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 18:01
To: "CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE" <CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject: [Csnd] [OT] Album launch

Hi everyone,

just letting you know that I’ll be releasing an album soon and I have an album launch event here
in the university next week. I know there are very few of you based in Ireland, but if anyone would
like to come, it will be great to see you there. Details attached.

best regards

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] [OT] Album launch
Thanks!