[Csnd] GENquadbezier - ftable 2: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined

Date2024-03-04 18:06
FromLucien Basdevant
Subject[Csnd] GENquadbezier - ftable 2: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined
Hello there,

I tried to use GENquadbezier through the example in the manual.
Csound returns :

SECTION 1:
ftable 2: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined
ftable 3: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined
ftable 4: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined
new alloc for instr 1:
INIT ERROR in instr 1 (opcode tablei.k) line 18: table: could not find ftable 2
 from file C:\Users\lbasd\Music\ma_musique\Licence_1\csound\bezier_1.csd (1), - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors
INIT ERROR in instr 1 (opcode tablei.k) line 18: table: could not find ftable 3
 from file C:\Users\lbasd\Music\ma_musique\Licence_1\csound\bezier_1.csd (1), - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors
INIT ERROR in instr 1 (opcode tablei.k) line 18: table: could not find ftable 4
 from file C:\Users\lbasd\Music\ma_musique\Licence_1\csound\bezier_1.csd (1), - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors
end of score.		   overall amps:
	   overall samples out of range:        0

Do you have any idea on how to fix this issue ?

Regards,
Lucien

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] GENquadbezier - ftable 2: Named gen "quadbezier" not defined
Afaik, these are in a plugin lib, so that's probably not loaded for some reason.

Any Windows users here may be able to help.