[Csnd] web ide on iphone

Subject[Csnd] web ide on iphone
Hi all,

just for curiosity, I was trying the web ide on my iphone and it seemed to struggle. I had a simple vco2 instrument with nothing else in it and it played the events but with silences in between and some events completely missing. No chords, just a sequence of events. Another simple sample playback instrument works but with dropouts.

I wonder if it falls back to script processor node.

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] web ide on iphone
Hi!

I have experienced clicks with also other Csound Webaudio applications on iPhone Safari. Victor, how do your own examples work on one?

tarmo

Kontakt Victor Lazzarini (<Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval N, 22. veebruar 2024 kell 11:36:
Hi all,

just for curiosity, I was trying the web ide on my iphone and it seemed to struggle. I had a simple vco2 instrument with nothing else in it and it played the events but with silences in between and some events completely missing. No chords, just a sequence of events. Another simple sample playback instrument works but with dropouts.

I wonder if it falls back to script processor node.

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] web ide on iphone
They seem to work with the odd click perhaps but they do produce sound OK. The ones with canvas all fail to work because the touch screen interface doesn’t work, but that’s another problem.