[Csnd] named sections

Date2024-01-26 11:06
FromStefan Thomas
Subject[Csnd] named sections
Dear community,
is it possible to give a specific section in a csound score a name and could that name be printed?
Thanks for Your help,
Stefan

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] named sections
No, I don’t think so. But you could use an instrument for that, eg

instr 100
  prints p4
endin

s1
i100 0 0 “section 1"

s2
i100 0 0 “section 2"

> On 26 Jan 2024, at 11:06, Stefan Thomas  wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Dear community,
> is it possible to give a specific section in a csound score a name and could that name be printed?
> Thanks for Your help,
> Stefan

FromStefan Thomas
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] named sections
Dear Victor,
thanks for Yout reply. I will try Your prposal.