[Csnd] New piece

Subject[Csnd] New piece
I've posted a new piece to YouTube: https://youtu.be/WsY8R8fzLP0.

This is a looong drone.....

Regards,

Fromfrancesco porta
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
Wonderful. Really a great piece. I was lost ...

You have regenerated my brain, for what is possible :)

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

francesco.

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
Great piece, Mike. I'm assuming you're using (among other things) Organteq, which sounds very good indeed.

- Dave

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 3:26 PM francesco porta <francescoarmandoporta@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful. Really a great piece. I was lost ...

You have regenerated my brain, for what is possible :)

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

francesco.

SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
I did not use the Organti\ec in this piece -- you are talking about Dron-3-1.py, are you not? This is all Csound direct synthesis.

Thanks,

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 8:38 PM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:
Great piece, Mike. I'm assuming you're using (among other things) Organteq, which sounds very good indeed.

- Dave

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 3:26 PM francesco porta <francescoarmandoporta@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful. Really a great piece. I was lost ...

You have regenerated my brain, for what is possible :)

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

francesco.

FromDave Seidel
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification. Sounds great.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 9:20 PM Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:
I did not use the Organti\ec in this piece -- you are talking about Dron-3-1.py, are you not? This is all Csound direct synthesis.

Thanks,

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 8:38 PM Dave Seidel <dave.seidel@gmail.com> wrote:
Great piece, Mike. I'm assuming you're using (among other things) Organteq, which sounds very good indeed.

- Dave

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 3:26 PM francesco porta <francescoarmandoporta@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful. Really a great piece. I was lost ...

You have regenerated my brain, for what is possible :)

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

francesco.

FromPablo Frank
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
You wrote in youtube:
"This is the longest piece I have made, a drone with some background harmonic structure, rendered entirely using Csound."

Could you share the .csd file?