[Csnd] Virtual MIDI keyboard in ide.csound.com

Date2024-01-09 10:36
FromAndreas Bergsland
Subject[Csnd] Virtual MIDI keyboard in ide.csound.com

Hi

I just tested the ide.csound.com in my introductory Csound class of the spring. It was an excellent way of starting out with Csound while bypassing installation.

I would really like to check out how the virtual MIDI keyboard could be used there, and I didn’t find any examples or guidelines that showed or explained it.

I’ve tried adding -Ma -+rtmidi=virtual in Options without success.

Could anyone point me to how I get this working?

Best,

--

Andreas Bergsland

Date2024-01-09 11:36
FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Virtual MIDI keyboard in ide.csound.com
Hi!

I had similar porblem some moths ago, Victor confirmed. I guess it might be broken at the moment...

Tarmo

Kontakt Andreas Bergsland (<andreas.bergsland@ntnu.no>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 9. jaanuar 2024 kell 12:36:

Hi

I just tested the ide.csound.com in my introductory Csound class of the spring. It was an excellent way of starting out with Csound while bypassing installation.

I would really like to check out how the virtual MIDI keyboard could be used there, and I didn’t find any examples or guidelines that showed or explained it.

I’ve tried adding -Ma -+rtmidi=virtual in Options without success.

Could anyone point me to how I get this working?

Best,

--

Andreas Bergsland

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Virtual MIDI keyboard in ide.csound.com
yes, I think it’s currently broken.

> On 9 Jan 2024, at 11:36, Tarmo Johannes  wrote:
>
> *Warning*
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Hi!
>
> I had similar porblem some moths ago, Victor confirmed. I guess it might be broken at the moment...
>
> Tarmo
>
> Kontakt Andreas Bergsland () kirjutas kuupäeval T, 9. jaanuar 2024 kell 12:36:
> Hi
> I just tested the ide.csound.com in my introductory Csound class of the spring. It was an excellent way of starting out with Csound while bypassing installation.
> I would really like to check out how the virtual MIDI keyboard could be used there, and I didn’t find any examples or guidelines that showed or explained it.
> I’ve tried adding -Ma -+rtmidi=virtual in Options without success.
> Could anyone point me to how I get this working?
> Best,
> --
> Andreas Bergsland
>   Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Virtual MIDI keyboard in ide.csound.com
same for me; i filed an issue:
https://github.com/csound/web-ide/issues/393