[Csnd] midi port outs

Date2023-10-06 20:39
Fromtjingboem
Subject[Csnd] midi port outs
Just to let you know, I found the way to access different Midi ports. If you run Jack as i do, you can make connection to Midi Ports using the Jacko opcodes. This works quite well.

A few examples and more information are added to the Jacko manual pages:

This is encouraging, and i will check out the rest of the Jacko opcodes for Midi in etc.

SubjectRe: [Csnd] midi port outs
thanks menno that's super useful!
	joachim