[Csnd]

Date2023-09-15 10:21
FromSUBSCRIBE CSOUND Anonymous <00000c641a512f08-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject[Csnd]
Dear Csound Community,

The dawn of a new open call for a concert in Lyon (France) is here, and we invite you to be part of it!

Don't miss this chance to contribute to a diverse and electrifying anthology of soundscapes.

Submission Details:
β€’ We welcome pieces of all durations and styles.
β€’ Deadline for submissions: 8th of october, 23:59
β€’ No submission fee.

All details and form here :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebHbW1Yu0O-dD5547uHUD4NhIPA37AofX8oZSs3vYYjwQl3A/viewform?pli=1&fbclid=IwAR3k2SC3pMjWqjr4XTijGz029gZRBLpKTtoFTFWcXIMhGqk0vNsqiLw659w

🌊🌊🌊

FromJohn ff
SubjectRe: [Csnd]
What constitutes a "Permanent download link (Drive, or similar, no wetransfer)"?

I have no access to Drive as a Linux only user.Β  I have my own we site but does that count?

==John ffitch

⁣​

On 15 Sep 2023, 10:22, at 10:22, SUBSCRIBE CSOUND Anonymous <00000c641a512f08-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>Dear Csound Community,
>
>The dawn of a new open call for a concert in Lyon (France) is here, and
>we invite you to be part of it!
>
>Don't miss this chance to contribute to a diverse and electrifying
>anthology of soundscapes.
>
>Submission Details:
>β€’ We welcome pieces of all durations and styles.
>β€’ Deadline for submissions: 8th of october, 23:59
>β€’ No submission fee.
>
>All details and form here :
>
>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebHbW1Yu0O-dD5547uHUD4NhIPA37AofX8oZSs3vYYjwQl3A/viewform?pli=1&fbclid=IwAR3k2SC3pMjWqjr4XTijGz029gZRBLpKTtoFTFWcXIMhGqk0vNsqiLw659w
>

>🌊🌊🌊
>
>Csound mailing list
>Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd]
I think they want us to share the file with them via Google Drive or DropBox. Something I do with and for my students every day. It will be easy for me to set this up for you.

What is the deadline?

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design