[Csnd] Trying to locate...

Date2023-04-19 17:50
FromMike McGonagle
Subject[Csnd] Trying to locate...
Hello,

I was looking through the old libraries that are still posted on Csound.com (that's not a typo, it has the s at the end).

Anyway, I was looking through some things that Steven Cook wrote me than 20 years ago that I think would be useful in a project I'm work on. None of the files contain a copyright notice, there is a general claim of copyright at the bottom of his page. While I'm not going to make this a commercial product, I would like to release it to the public eventually.

I've sent some email to the address at the bottom of his page, but still no reply. Does anyone know if he is still active with Csound? I can't seem to find any references to him other that the things on Csounds...

Thanks.

FromKelly Hirai
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Trying to locate...
sure its not perry cook?

k.

--
kelly hirai
https://hiraimusic.net/~khirai

FromMike McGonagle
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Trying to locate...
http://www.csounds.com/cook/

Pretty sure...

Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie <mailto:Csound@listserv.heanet.ie> https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND <https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND> Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues <https://github.com/csound/csound/issues> Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

--
kelly hirai
https://hiraimusic.net/~khirai

FromKelly Hirai
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Trying to locate...
nevermind. it is steven paul cook. i see what you're looking at.
www.csounds.com/cook

k.

--
kelly hirai