[Csnd] Question about granular opcodes, synchronous vs asynchronous

Date2023-04-16 19:36
FromScott Daughtrey
Subject[Csnd] Question about granular opcodes, synchronous vs asynchronous
I'm trying to get a better handle on the granular opcodes, reading the FLOSS manual Chap. 05G

Is granule the only/primary opcode that can perform asynchronous granular synthesis, setting aside self-made granulators? Perhaps partikkel as well using the idisttab parameter? Some of the technical explanations in the manual for the opcodes are hard for me to decipher, a little over my head.

Scott

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Question about granular opcodes, synchronous vs asynchronous
yes partikkel can do anything =)

i once did two UDOs for reducing the number of inputs.  perhaps it is
useful for you:
https://github.com/csudo/csudo/blob/master/grains/GrPtkSmpA.csd
https://github.com/csudo/csudo/blob/master/grains/GrPtkSmpB.csd

	joachim