[Csnd] Drawing a "LFO"?

Date2023-03-21 16:07
FromPhilipp Neumann
Subject[Csnd] Drawing a "LFO"?
Hello everybody!

For a new instrument i want to use something what controls k-values like an LFO - but i actually want to draw the values in table like manner. So it’s more like an linseg which repeats endlessly and maybe can be triggerd by an MIDI-note.

How can i do this?
I already tried something like this, but this doesn’t work at all.

iTable ftgen 0, 0, 2048, 7, 1, 512, 10, 512, 1000, 1024, 1
kEnv oscil 1, 1, iTable
printk 0.125, kEnv

I guess there is a pretty easy solution.

Greetings,
Philipp

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Drawing a "LFO"?
Hi!

Tarmo

T, 21. märts 2023 18:08 Philipp Neumann <kontakt@philippneumann.eu> kirjutas:
Hello everybody!

For a new instrument i want to use something what controls k-values like an LFO - but i actually want to draw the values in table like manner. So it’s more like an linseg which repeats endlessly and maybe can be triggerd by an MIDI-note.

How can i do this?
I already tried something like this, but this doesn’t work at all.

iTable ftgen 0, 0, 2048, 7, 1, 512, 10, 512, 1000, 1024, 1
kEnv oscil 1, 1, iTable
printk 0.125, kEnv

I guess there is a pretty easy solution.

Greetings,
Philipp

FromPhilipp Neumann
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Drawing a "LFO"?