Re: [Csnd] ISAC - some questions

Date2023-02-06 14:07
FromEnrico Francioni <00000005323c8739-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ISAC - some questions
Hi Guillermo,

do you have any short example of Ambisonic 6 grade written with Reaper?

FromGuillermo Senna
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ISAC - some questions
AttachmentsAmbisonic_6-demo.RPP  VSTs.png
Here's sort of a template you could use. The idea is that you can
control the direct-to-reverb ratio by changing the Send envelopes, which
in turn helps to create the illusion of distance.

To add more sound objects just Duplicate the first track.

You'll need to install both SPARTA and IEM suites. But I have to say
VSTs might still fail to load if you are using an OS different than Linux.

After you're finished composing you can choose to render 49 of the 50
channels from the "Ambisonic Mix" track and there you'll have your 6th
order WAV file in Ambix format.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!