[Csnd] build a simple compressor

Date2023-01-30 10:39
Fromital rolando
Subject[Csnd] build a simple compressor
Hello teachers,
for my personal education I would like to build a simple compressor.csd file, with the common parameter (th, knee, attack, hold, release, ratio, gain) in order to visualize the results in a scope.

If you have any example from which I can start with, it will be great.

Ty

FromGuillermo Senna
SubjectRe: [Csnd] build a simple compressor
Hi,

Have you studied this implementation already?
https://forum.cabbageaudio.com/t/attack-release-shapes-compressor/3321/6

Here's the code for follow2:
https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/master/Opcodes/follow.c

Cheers.

On 30/1/23 07:39, ital rolando wrote:
> Hello teachers,
> for my personal education I would like to build a simple compressor.csd file, with the common parameter (th, knee, attack, hold, release, ratio, gain) in order to visualize the results in a scope.
>
> If you have any example from which I can start with, it will be great.
>
> Ty

>          https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromItal Rolando
SubjectRe: [Csnd] build a simple compressor
That's a perfect starting point!
Thanks a lot Guillermo.
^_^
Ital