[Csnd] Clarence Barlow's ISIS algorithm

Date2023-01-16 13:58
FromDave Seidel
Subject[Csnd] Clarence Barlow's ISIS algorithm

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Clarence Barlow's ISIS algorithm
Thanks. I think this is equivalent to applying a Hilbert transform to decompose a signal into AM/FM (or PM), but only getting the PM part.
We did a paper on that for DAFx a few years back

https://www.ntnu.edu/documents/1001201110/1266017954/DAFx-15_submission_30.pdf