From: "Michael Gogins"
To: CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
Sent: Friday December 9 2022 2:21:03PM
Subject: [Csnd] New piece

This is the latest in my series of cloud-music pieces that, once started, play indefinitely in your Web browser.

This particular piece uses an embedded Strudel system to generate the music, click on the Tidal and About buttons to learn more.

Regards,

FromAaron Krister Johnson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
Very nice...simple, and good ambient in the best way: can be in the background, but is interesting enough when paying attention.

I like the silences...it would be interesting to have the same texture, but with a little more overlapping starts/stops to the main "monolithic events" that come before and after the "monolithic" silences.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 7:17 AM <dlphillips@woh.rr.com> wrote:

Wonderful ! Lovely calming sounds, visual display is nice too. :)

This is the latest in my series of cloud-music pieces that, once started, play indefinitely in your Web browser.

This particular piece uses an embedded Strudel system to generate the music, click on the Tidal and About buttons to learn more.

Regards,

FromAaron Krister Johnson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] New piece
Michael, I'm listening now to the other pieces in your "cloud series" -- I'm particularly taken with #4. Perfect dark ambient.